One of the biggest challenges we see our members face is how to reconcile the amount of money they need to charge with how much they would pay for these services themselves.
Making the leap from a hobbyist with amateur pricing to a professional with professional pricing not only requires a shift in how you do business but, most importantly, how you think about your business. Your mindset is the most important change that needs to happen and for most people is the hardest.
Because we know this is hard we went outside the photography industry to find one of the best we know to come in and teach us about our money story and how we can break through own own self imposed, limiting thought process and create a business that we love.
Money is NOT a dirty word, but goodness, many new photographers think that it is. So let's fix that!!
This webinar is for you if you struggle with the following things:
- charging rates you wouldn't pay yourself
- believing that you are worth being paid professional rates for your services
- Creating a plan and a strategy for reaching your goals
- Identigying the money mindset blocks that are stopping you from reaching your financial goals
- Learn how to change the value of your services
- Learn how to up-sell your clients
- End the self-sabotage that can limit you from reaching your goals.
- and much, much, more!
LaDawn is going to break this down for us in 7 easy to understand steps. Be sure to register below so you can get the download, do a tiny bit of homework ahead of time and join us on Wednesday.
Join us at 11:00 am EDT, July 11, 2018 for a great webinar that will help you change your money mindset in your business
This webinar will be presented on Facebook live in our main IPS Mastermind Facebook group. And because we feel so strongly about this content, it will remain on the site for 48 hours in case you can't join us live. After that it will be moved to the IPS Mastermind website for access for our Master's Collection Members.